April 1, 2014

The things they do

Last week, I was walking to the living room from my room and as I walked past the girls’ room I glanced in. This is what I saw.

DSC_4369

Maya and Arabella think it’s so cute to have their stuffed animals hanging by their feet….I do too:)

DSC_4367_1 DSC_4368_1

Some mornings I’ll put the Today show on while I’m running around doing what I do. The Today show ended and Rachel Ray came on and I heard Maya say, “I like this show!” She dropped what she was doing and watched whatever Rachel was cooking. A commercial came on and she grabbed the remote and sat down to see if she could fast forward through the commercials. She likes the funniest shows, this girl!

DSC_4370

DSC_4371

Arabella has discovered coloring in the lines and it has changed her life(and mine). She spends a lot of time each day coloring and actually does a really great and detailed job! A couple of weeks ago I bought Maya a big Melissa and Doug princess coloring book and Arabella has claimed it! I love watching her focus.

DSC_4372

DSC_4375 DSC_4376

This is her very first detailed coloring page. Almost completed it and then moved on to another page.

photo-6

It’s so fun to watch all of the silly and cute things they do and see them move into more grown up stages in their young little lives.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kids are so cute!! And I like the stuffed animals hanging by their feet too! hehehe

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed