January 10, 2008

Aidan kisses

Gosh I feel like I am so far behind but I really just need to start where life is right now. Ok so the loves of my life are Rich and Aidan and there is so much going on with both of them right now. Rich just got into Pharmacy school in Bradenton, Florida!! Yay! So we are moving to Florida in August. We can't wait. Rich starts his last 2 classes on the 14 which is in just 4 days! I am so not excited about that but what can you do? Then there is Aidan...so much to say. We just got over a really rough week with him. He caught something and was really sick. For a normal baby this might not be a big deal but because of his trach he worked us to death. We are so happy he is better and are going to work extra hard to keep him healthy. He has just started giving kisses. Well at least that's what I call it. He reaches up and grabs my face and then tries to stick the whole thing in his mouth. It is so cute. Here are some pictures of him kissing his daddy.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Amy said...

Alright for the blogging! And I am still holding out for Richard to come to school in Kansas City-even if you decided you were going to Flordia!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed