January 15, 2008

Fun with Lukey!

We have had a couple of pretty eventful days and I'm just now getting a chance to write about them. On Sunday we went to Rich's parents house to visit and had a fun time. Grandma Daisy was there too! We had dinner and then just kinda hung out. Aidan got to spend quality time with his cousin Luke. Luke and Aidan have a lot in common. They both spent some time in the NICU. It's so nice to talk to Julie about her experience and know that we understand each other. We were comparing our babies scars and it kinda made me giggle at the thought that they will probably do the same when they get older.
Yesterday my mom came over and spent the day with us. Aidan sure loves his grandma. They spent the day just loving on each other. At around 4p.m.
my power went out and I called city utilities and they said that nobody was available...BIG PROBLEM! If I can't see Aidan I can't suction him! Well it started getting dark around 5:30 and by 6:00 I couldn't see anything. I decided to go over to my sister's apartment and just hang out there until Rich got home to fix the problem. We entertained ourselves with Josalynn and Aidan. I think we almost had too much fun. This picture of Aidan with the pigtails is a one time thing. Rich almost killed me but I just had to put it on here because there is a picture of me when I was his age and my hair is in pigtails and he looks exactly like me! My mom couldn't believe it. Aidan will probably not like it much when he gets older either but what can I say!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that picture of aidan with the pig tails is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! do u think you could mail me this blog?????????????????????????????

Kulia said...

What a cutie!! :) I love it!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed