January 26, 2008

Baby boy!


It's only been 3 days and already we have had a few adventures since the last time I posted anything. Aidan discovered his feet! 2 days ago he kicked his legs up and realized he had feet that he could grab and stick in his mouth so every time I change his diaper he grabs his feet. Last night he was sitting in his saucer playing for quite a while. When I pulled him out he was soaked. His button had popped open and he lost all of his milk. Needless to say he needed a bath so I quickly put him in the bathroom sink to rinse him off and it was actually the first bath he enjoyed! He is so much fun.

He's a little shy...


Well not really :)
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Julianne said...

Aidan is absolutely adorable and a little smartie...Luke just discovered his feet a couple weeks ago!

Lacey said...

I absolutely LOVE those pictures! He is so stinkin cute (you have every right to be proud)! Good to see you blogging now!

Marianne said...

Aidan is looking more active and alert everytime I see him! I love being able to keep up on his activities by reading your blog...thanks so much!

Amy said...

too cute! He is so long! I can't believe how much he is changing! I tagged you on my blog. You'll have to look at it-you just have to tell 7 random/weird things about yourself.

nbarnes2 said...

He so so cute. That picture of him on the bed made him look so old! He got his first haircut at 5 months but Jackson didn't get hi until his first birthday! check out my blog at thebarneshome.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Wow Yessica! I still have a hard time believing we're both moms!!! :) What a cute little boy you have! Jaron's been talking about his little sister..... I guess that means...nothing!!! :)

Heather said...

Yessica! You're moving to Florida??!!! I am SOOOOOOO jealous, but way excited for you! I can't believe it! We're hopefully coming out to Orlando in August, if you guys will be there then. I'm praying for you and you little boy. I really hope things get better for him. I can't wait to meet him one day! He's such a cutie, and he seems like such a special little guy! Love you!

Kim said...

he fits in your sink?! and stays still, that would never work with dallin :) cute pictures...i'm startin to love bloggin

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed