April 27, 2011

Angel

DSC_1899

This past week, nothing and nobody makes me happier than this little guy. Of course, I always love him, even when he is making it almost impossible. I’m not sure what happened but as of this week he is an ANGEL (knock on wood)! That might be an exaggeration because he still has his moments but his moments now are nothing compared to his moments a couple of weeks ago. Lately, I love EVERYTHING about him! Every time he opens his mouth he is saying something so cute and funny and sweet.

Aidan, this is what you do that makes me laugh:

We’ve been trying to teach you that it’s not nice to laugh when you “toot”. Instead you should say, “Excuse me.” You have gone above and beyond your responsibility. You not only say excuse me when we hear you “toot” but even when we don’t hear you. And you make sure that we hear you say it by getting our attention by saying, “Excuse me mom! Excuse me!” If I don’t respond, you keep saying it, “Excuse me! Excuse me!”

DSC_1865

You have always been affectionate but you have become even more loving and affectionate. Any time daddy or I are about to walk out the door you run to us and say “Bye! Give me a hug!” So we give you a hug. Then you say, “Give me a kiss!” So we give you a kiss and you are happy:) Then you say, “Have fun!” Pure cuteness!

You don’t throw a tantrum when it’s time to leave the park, anymore. I love that!!!!

You love being praised. You love it when I tell you what a good boy you are and you hate it when I tell you that you are being naughty.

DSC_1894

This is probably one of my favorite things that you say right now. You ask me every day where daddy is. I always tell you that daddy is at school. You respond, “Daddy’s at school getting an education about medicine!” You are so smart and so cute. You look forward to August because that is when you get to go to your school and get an education just like daddy.

You are THE best! Please keep being the perfect little angel that you’ve been the past week. Oh, and please stop trying to poke Maya’s eye out at night. That’s the only thing that really makes mommy unhappy. I love you to pieces!

DSC_1942

2 comments:

Monika said...

awe....love this blog Jess! Great pictures! Aidan is an Angel...love it! He's so smart and handsome!! XOXOXO

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

CUTE!!! love this!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed