April 25, 2011

Did I mention…

I know I’ve said it before but this time I mean it. Arabella can officially walk! It’s just been such a long process and a lot of work went in to getting her to this point that I had to celebrate and make a big deal every time I though she was a walker. Now she is  REALLY a walker.

image

She does it by choice and doesn’t just go from point A to point B in a stumbling rush. She casually walks around and makes turns and everything! She still has to pull herself up with something, she can’t get up in the middle of the floor with no support but she’ll get there. The therapist is so happy with her progress that we will be seeing her every other week instead of every week! Yay!

image

Going to get the mail! Their favorite thing ever!

image

Can you take this cuteness? I barely can!

4 comments:

Kamron & Lisa said...

Your kids are the sweetest things ever! I love reading your blog.

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

i am totally digging those pj's. way cute!!!

nbarnes2 said...

ok. maybe you've explained it maybe not. your pictures are obviously amazing. did you take classes? r u making money off of those mad skills? will you be in knoxville ever? i love love love them all. not just some good pictures i'm telling you all of your pictures are gorgeous!

Jess said...

THANKS NATALIE! You are so nice! I didn't take classes but I did, with the help of some friends, learn to shoot in manual. I love it! It's so fun. I don't feel like I'm good enough to make money yet but maybe some day:) I would LOVE to go to Knoxville! Seriously, LOVE to! One of these days we are gonna make it out there and when we do I'm bringing my camera;) Love ya!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed