April 30, 2011

Hey Honey!

DSC_2459

This is my honey. That’s what I call him. It’s either honey, Rich or Richard when I’m mad:D Tonight I was giving Arabella a bath in the kitchen sink so that I could keep an eye on Aidan & Maya watching “Tangled” in the living room. Rich was studying in his office. Somehow Maya managed to turn off the sound and that really annoyed Aidan. I didn’t want to pull Arabella out of her bath so I just called out to Rich. I said, “Hey Honey!”. He couldn’t hear me so I told Aidan to go get him. So Aidan goes to the door and yells out, “Hey Honey!”. He cracks me up!

DSC_2543 

(random but priceless pic)

Maya does the same thing. I call them all sorts of things like sugar, sugar pie, stinker bug, sugar bug, baby, nena/mamita (just Maya or Arabella). The other day Maya and I went to get Aidan up from his nap and when I walked in his room I said, “Hi sugar!” and Maya said to Aidan, “Hi sugar!”.

I love how kids learn and copy what you say. It’s so cute. When Aidan says, “Oh crap!” it’s a nice little reminder to only say nice words. Gotta work on that one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed