April 16, 2011

I heart date night!

Last night was so perfect. Rich and I got to go out ALONE! My friend, Heidi, watched Arabella (thank you Heidi!!!) and we were able to just relax and enjoy each others company. Rich got me the most beautiful necklace for my birthday! I LOVE IT!

image

I’m such a sucker for jewelry that has to do with my role as a mother. This necklace just makes me beam with pride.

Last night we went to Bucca di Beppo where I was humiliated by the staff singing to me very loudly. Then we went to the Ft. Lauderdale boardwalk. We walked along the beach for a bit and then went up to the shops. It was so nice to just walk and talk and enjoy the atmosphere. The weather was perfect and the music made me want to dance.I kept trying to get Rich to dance with me but he was too embarrassed. It was my ideal date night.

1 comments:

Monika said...

super cute! love your blog...and your awesome necklace...happy fun birthday!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed