April 14, 2011

The beginning of the end

Happy Birthday to ME! The big 29…the beginning of the end of my 20’s. This is gonna be fun! It just so happened that today was one of Rich’s busiest days of his entire pharmacy school journey. That’s ok. Tomorrow is date night and I am so excited to see what he has planned! Today has been AMAZING! I woke up feeling on top of the world and the kids were being great and my friend Laura came by with a delish smoothie and magazine to wish me a happy birthday. I spoke with my mom who got an ipad2 as a gift from my brother!!! Lucky mom and lucky me because now we can use facetime and see her everyday since we have an ipad2 as well! Then, my friends Amy and Robin came by with the most beautiful purple tulips. Then, Rich came home for lunch with beautiful flowers and cadbury eggs. YUM!

image

Since Rich was gone all day and it rained most of the day, I chilled with my babies at home. We went out after the rain stopped and splashed in the puddles for a bit.

image

imageimage

Arabella LOVED splashing in the puddles and screamed and pulled away from me because she wanted to walk through them by herself. If that’s what it takes to get her to walk, I’ll do it! By the way, Arabella joined Aidan & Maya in the tub after splashing in puddles. It was her 1st normal bath! The trach removal was the BEST gift I could have ever received.

imageimage

29 years old and I feel like I’ve lived a lot. I’ve finished college, served a mission, married the man of my dreams and I’ve been blessed with 3 amazing kids. 29 years…I’ll take it!

2 comments:

Kulia said...

You have definitely done a lot in these past 29 years! You're awesome, Jessica!

Carbonneau said...

just catching up and I have to agree, you sure have accomplished a lot! congrats! happy belated birthday and congrats on the trach removal again! the pictures you are taking are gorgeous and I love how you document the goings ons at your house. I have to add that having turned 29 this year as well, I decided it is to be the best year ever. Everyone always says they are 29 for the umteenth time, it must be the best year! ENJOY IT!!!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed