May 16, 2011

My piece of paradise

We’ve lived in South Florida for 3 years! My gosh, time has just flown by! This adventure has been AMAZING! It’s been hard being away from family but we’ve grown so strong in our own little family and overcome some of life’s biggest challenges depending solely on each other. Ok, not solely because we have had some incredible friends step in and be our “family” during our struggles. Some of the friends we’ve made have definitely become like family and we will always be close.

I just wanted to share something that I’ve enjoyed every single day and it just never gets old…my view:)

From left to right: out of my back window

DSC_2908

DSC_2914

DSC_2912

Our entire back wall is a huge window and I just LOVE waking up every morning pulling the blinds open. Something about the palm trees and the pond and the beautiful golf course. I know I am really going to miss this place when it’s time to go. At least I’ll have my blog and these pictures to look back on to cry over, right;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed