May 17, 2011

Peaceful passing…

Wife, mother, grandmother, great grandmother Daisy passed away this morning. She was surrounded by loved ones and went peacefully in her sleep. We love her and will miss her during our time here on earth but are so grateful for the assurance that we will be reunited some day. Peace fills my heart when I think of the beautiful plan of happiness that my loving Heavenly Father has created for us. As we go through this life we will lose loved ones, friends and family members, and that loss and pain will be difficult to cope with but our burden can be made light if we rely on Christ and his atonement.

I know this is a difficult time for her children and I pray that they will be surrounded by the comforting arms of the spirit. We will miss you Grandma Daisy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed