May 21, 2011

Some observations…

OBSERVATION #1: Today sucked! Luck would have it that after about a month of runny noses, coughs and fevers lingering around my house, I would finally get sick when I am ALL ALONE!

OBSERVATION #2: I was THE worst mother today. I was sick, grouchy, tired and on a scale from 0-10 I was at exactly a –3.8 for patience. If Aidan asks me, “Why not?” one more time, my head just might explode. If Maya starts crying just because somebody looks at her wrong, one more time, I just might run away. If Arabella throws her food on the floor and refuses to eat and then hits me in the face ON PURPOSE when I am putting her to bed…I WILL CRY!

OBSERVATION #3: I feel like Super Woman for going to the grocery store despite feeling (and looking) like death, with all 3 kids, all by myself. *Pat myself on the back*

OBSERVATION #4: Rich is sooooo right! The house always looks the way I feel on any given day. Today I feel terrible so you can imagine what my house looks like.

OBSERVATION #5: I had a bad day. I wish I could have been better and stronger and more patient and loving. Tomorrow is a new day. I will be better tomorrow. I might not feel better but I WILL handle it better…for my babies.

1 comments:

Marianne said...

We just shared your observations...
I read them aloud to Julie and she said it sounds like her life..You are not alone!! We love you and are sorry you are sick. Your hubby, on the other hand is eating hot fudge sundaes and about to have his second one. We hate for him to leave tomorrow as he is positive energy to have around...thanks for sharing him.

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed