May 19, 2011

“You’re my whole world”

Have I mentioned that I’m in love? I think I have once or twice;) Well just a few hours ago I dropped the love of my life off at the airport. I’m such a baby! I can’t live without Rich for even a week! All day today I’ve been on the verge of tears because I knew he was going to be leaving. I understand that it is very important for him to be with his family to celebrate Grandma Daisy’s life and that makes it do-able.

On our way to the airport I cried just a little and then I sucked it up. When we got to the airport I held back the tears. Rich kissed each one of the kids goodbye and then hugged me and looked at me and said, “No tears!”. So, I didn’t cry. Then after a long, passionate kiss…I’m just kidding! We kept it appropriate for the public:D Anyway, after we said our goodbye’s I asked him if he would call me after he landed, during his layover. His response was, “Of course I will! Who else am I going to call? You are my whole world!” I lost it. Then I looked at him and his eyes were watery. I LOVE THIS MAN!!

Rich, honey, you are my whole world. I love you and I’m going to miss you but I will see you in a few days. Have an awesome celebration of life with your family and give them ALL of my love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed