May 20, 2011

My Replacement

I’ve been demoted from #1 in Rich’s life to #2. I’m stepping down without a fight. Sometimes you just have to know when to fold, well, I’m folding. Who is my replacement, you ask? It’s not who, it’s what.

Meet Rich’s new #1

image

image

DSC_2974

It’s a Volkswagon GTI! He is in love. I’m gonna be honest, I am too! It is so much fun to drive and makes me feel young and carefree again. When I met Rich I had a VW Beetle. It had been my dream car for years and I LOVED driving it. Since I sold it nothing we’ve owned even compares to my bug, until now!

 

DSC_2975DSC_2979

Rich said he never knew what his dream car is until now. He owns it!

DSC_2984 DSC_2982

image

Is that enough pics, Rich? I think that’s enough:)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Is it brand new? It looks like lots of fun!

Rich said...

Definitely enough pics. I see a scuff on the side, you mind washing it for me honey? jk :)

Rich

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed