August 26, 2011

Aidan’s Birthday Party!

image
This year Aidan was SOOOO excited about his birthday. That made Rich and I get really excited about it and we wanted to make is a special and memorable experience for him. I think we pulled it off:D Because we wanted to make it special we invited his closest friends so that it would be a more intimate experience.
We started the party with a delicious lunch, hawaiian haystacks.
DSC_4887
image
DSC_4891
(Two of my best friends, America & Lucy. Love them!)
Then, my favorite part was singing happy birthday. Aidan has been dreaming about his 4th birthday for months now. He’s been talking about making a wish and blowing out the candles and everybody singing the birthday song. It really was one of the best moments ever, and I got it on video!
He was very specific when requesting his birthday cake. It had to be an ice cream cake. He loved it.
image
image image image
image image image
image
After the cake we opened presents. He has some really great friends that got him such good gifts! Airplanes, helicopters, transformers, a crane, a dry erase activity book with lots of markers…he was in HEAVEN!
I just HAVE to post a pic of one of the party favors that we gave out. I had this idea months ago but lost all motivation to do it…until the night before the party right around 10pm. So, I stayed up until 1:30 making these mini crayon rolls for all of Aidan’s little friends. Why did it take so long, you ask? Because I am a sloooow sewer:)
imageimage
It was a fun and successful party. I had a fun time with so many great friends that have become like family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed