August 14, 2011

Chloe Michelle

This is a belated welcome to the world and our family to my newest niece, Chloe! As I mentioned previously, I missed Chloe’s birth by 6 hours which totally bummed me out because I was able to be there for both her brother and sister’s birth. I feel so lucky to have gotten to spend so much time snuggling her and smooching her for the week that we were there. I even had to sneak away from the Baker home for a day to spend a few more hours with her. She is SO precious! Here are some pics from the hospital and then at home.

This is my little sister. Seriously, who looks this good after having a baby? Gorgeous!

DSC_3681

DSC_3683

DSC_3672

DSC_3643

DSC_3663

DSC_3655

At home:

DSC_3847

DSC_3869

DSC_3856DSC_3860

DSC_3840

DSC_3905

2 comments:

Heidi McLeod said...

you did a GREAT job with these pictures and your sister is gorgeous (and baby too of course).

America said...

Awesome photos! Your sister DOES look great for just having a baby!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed