August 4, 2011

A Glimpse

I was watching some of the short videos that I’ve taken of the kids recently and they were making me smile ear to ear:) I just had to share a few so that you could get a glimpse into our life with 3 wild & fun kiddos. Love them SO MUCH!

Let me just say, I feel like I’m totally exposing myself as far as the tidiness of my home goes. I don’t claim to always have a clean house but you will see how crazy things REALLY get. Also, one or two of my kids is usually missing an article of clothing…ok, sometimes all of their clothes! That’s the beauty of staying at home, right? Don’t judge or I’m gonna make you come over and try to keep up;)

Enjoy!

I love this next one! This was during our recent 24 hour drive to Missouri. They totally like to gang up and drive us nuts. Fun!

How they decided to entertain themselves while I was making dinner.

Maya does the funniest, crazy girl giggle. She doesn’t do it very often but I just had to capture it on video before she realizes how crazy she sounds and stops. The video doesn’t do it justice because she usually does it a lot longer than these short giggles but you’ll get the idea of how cute it is.

So, there you have it! Are they crazy or what!?!? I feel so blessed to be their mommy.

Love my babies!

1 comments:

Carbonneau said...

so cute!! I do love taking short videos on my point and shoot camera, I wish my big fancy camera did video :) next time.
I do have to agree with you on leaving the big camera home sometimes. It is so hard to carry it around and get down and dirty with the kids. We bought a little camera for Chris to take on his scout camping trips, but I have taken it over and use it for little outings with the kids too! I SO HEAR YOU.
oh, the kids screaming in the car...I am so sorry! Chris would have nothing of that, you are so patient. they started to do it on our trip to Utah last week, but thankfully it was raining, so we rolled down the windows and got them wet to make them stop. lol we're mean. ;)

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed