August 13, 2011

Visit To Missouri

Fun, fun, fun!!! I love my family so much, so you can imagine how excited I was to go visit. Aidan had been asking for months if he could go to Missouri so I know he was also excited. Maya was most excited to go see Rosco, my brother’s dog. So, we headed out and actually had a really great 24 hour drive. The first 12 hours were better than the second 12 but all in all it was good. A couple pics:
Stopped to eat lunch
P1040945
Yum!
P1040947
As we started our 2nd day of driving I got a text that said my sister was checking into the hospital to have her baby. I was so bummed that little Miss. Chloe decided not to wait 6 more hours for me to be there for her grand entrance into the world. So happy she had a safe delivery though. The next day I went in to see my beautiful little niece and took a few pics of her and her momma. I had so much fun doing Sen’s hair and make-up. She looked beautiful. I’m doing an entire post dedicated to my new niece so here’s just one pic of momma & baby.
DSC_3667
We had fun hanging out with my family. We even had a family date night and got a babysitter for all of the kids. It was good family fun:)
P1040953P1040955
Warning…I’m being such a big nerd in the following pic. I like it ;)
P1040959P1040961
Mi familia! Not pictured: My brother-in-law, David, who had to work. We missed him!
P1040960
Other stuff we did?
Kids shoved themselves into a tiny pool that was intended for Arabella.
DSC_3687
Water fights and just regular fights. Here’s a shot that turned out really cool of my nephew, Julian.
DSC_3707
Went to my sister-in-laws show, The Dutton's to see my nephew, Damian, sing “This Little Light of Mine.”
DSC_3763DSC_3769
Josiah, who is obsessed with my mom, ate her face.
DSC_3882DSC_3883
We had some good times. I miss them. That was only half of our vacation!!! We still had another fun filled week with the Baker side of our family! I’ll tell you what, those Baker’s sure know how to throw a party! There was eating, playing in the pool & sprinkler, a water balloon toss, sundaes and sparklers!
DSC_3963image
imageDSC_3987
 DSC_3977
DSC_3970DSC_3990
The winners! Kassie & Brhett!
image
Ice Cream
DSC_4002
DSC_4004image
We spent the rest of our days just hanging out with Grandma, Grandpa & cousins.
image 
image
image
image
image
Dad
image
Hello Handsome
image
It was a very fun and successful trip to Missouri. Can’t wait to go back. Hopefully it will be sooner than later.

1 comments:

Amy said...

I can not believe how grown up Arabella looks! Wish we could have been there but sure looks like a lot of fun!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed