August 16, 2011

I Love This Mess!

DSC_4770

She is such a funny little disaster and I love everything about her! She’s been so quirky lately and I don’t want to forget it so I must document. First of all, she is talking up a storm. One of her 1st words was ipad. Recently she has started putting words together like last week she said, “Aidan sleeping. Maya sleeping.” She adores her brother and sister and is a momma’s girl.

DSC_4855

DSC_4857

Arabella is ALWAYS putting clothes on. And I do mean ALWAYS! She often has at least 5 articles of clothing on either her leg or arm.

DSC_4785

I just can’t keep her out of the dressers!

DSC_4827DSC_4829

She is sweet, sweet, sweet! She just had to kiss every single stuffed animal.

DSC_4791 DSC_4794 DSC_4797

DSC_4798 DSC_4800 DSC_4801

She is very feisty. She can definitely hold her own when it comes to Aidan & Maya. Sometimes she even picks on them! She had to sit in time-out for the 1st time the other day because she wouldn’t stop pushing Aidan. She looks innocent but she is not.

Her 1st time-out. She didn’t really like it much.

image

She is such a fun girl with so much personality. I just can’t believe that she is almost 2 years old!!! Love my baby girl.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Not the time out pad-not sweet Arabella! She is such a doll!

Brown's said...

I love her sooooooo much! Geez, I miss those sweet little kisses!

Alisha said...

She is so cute (as are all of your kids). She just has that sweet baby face that I wish I could reach through the computer & kiss. But that would be weird since she doesn't even know me... but you know what I mean!!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed