August 31, 2011

Never A Dull Moment

Yesterday, I decided to take the girls to the park before picking up Aidan because we had 30 minutes before he got out of school and I didn’t want to go home. About 10 minutes into playing at the park, right when I settled onto the bench in the shade and dialed my mom’s phone number, Maya had another plan. She was bending over taking her shoes off and when she stood up she was wet up to her neck. My mom answered her phone and I said, “Hi mom, I’ve gotta go.” Maya was wearing a jumper and had completely soaked it. I didn’t have enough time to go home and change her but I couldn’t leave her in the car. I stripped her down, wiped her with wipes and then started digging through the van, praying for clothes to put on her. I found her zebra pants and one of Arabella’s tank tops, so that is what she wore!

I just thought it was funny how I actually though I was going to have a good 20 minutes to just relax in the shade. Teach me to try to take a break!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed