September 5, 2011

Arabella’s Stoma

Tomorrow I will be dropping Aidan off at school and then taking Arabella to see Dr. Singer. He is just going to check out her stoma and then next tuesday, Sept. 12, will be the surgery. Every time I think about my kids and surgery I just want to puke. I’m excited to get her stoma closed up and be done with it but when is surgery ever fun? It’s not. I’m always a nervous wreck. Anyway, I deal with it and I’m just grateful that it’s not for anything serious.

image

See the trach hole? That will soon be gone!

Hopefully Arabella won’t have to go through the same thing Aidan did when his incision got infected:( It was horrible & heartbreaking. You can read about Aidan’s final surgery here. I’ll keep updating, of course. We are, as always, hoping and praying for a smooth procedure.

Well, other than Aidan completing his 1st week of school it has been a pretty uneventful week. Little mishaps here and there but I think I pretty much covered that in the previous post. I did snap a few shot of the kids today on our way to the pool.

image

image image

image image 

I can’t resist this one of Maya, fresh from a bath.

image

So random yet so SWEET!

1 comments:

Julianne said...

Such beautiful kiddos! So glad that Arabella is doing good, surgery is no fun!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed