September 14, 2011

Not So Good After All:(

I thought that Arabella was doing abnormally well for having just had surgery, but that was all too good to be true:( Day 1 was ok but it was day 2, after all of the meds that they gave her in the hospital wore off, that she started to really fuss. We are now on day 3 and she doesn’t seem to be getting much better. She gets really cranky when the tylenol wears off and I can tell that she is in pain. To top it off, it seems like she caught something. Her voice is really hoarse and she has a runny nose. So, now not only does she have to deal with the pain of the surgery but she is also dealing with the discomfort of being sick. I will say that given her circumstances she is handling it all like a real champ. My heart just aches when I hear her whimpering because of the pain she is feeling. Hopefully she will get better within the next couple of days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed