September 6, 2011

Before Noon

It amazes me how much can happen(go wrong) before noon. Before Aidan started school we usually just hung around the house with not too much to do. Now that Aidan is in school we are a lot busier. I actually really love it because it has given us a reason to get up and out of the house every day. It’s only been a little over a week of our new schedule but I’m already debating on changing my blog title to, “Adventures Of A Stay-At-Home Mom” because since Aidan has been in school, every day has been an adventure! Today was no exception.
8:50~As we were driving to Aidan’s school I heard Arabella gag and when I turned back she was spewing out all of the oatmeal that she had for breakfast…Aidan was late to school due to the unbelievable amount of vomit I had to wipe off of her.
10:10~We were late to Arabella’s appointment with Dr. Singer because I had to go back home to change her clothes. GREAT NEWS THOUGH, Dr. Singer looked at Arabella’s stoma and was shocked to see that it had closed up completely! To quote him, he said “That’s incredible!”. That, coming from a guy that see’s lots of stomas. I was beaming:) We are going to go ahead with the surgery next week but it will be an outpatient surgery, purely for cosmetic reasons. YAY for Arabella!
11:15~Took the girls to the park by our house for 30 minutes of play time. They were having a good time and I was enjoying watching them when about 5 minutes into it Maya yells, “It was an accident!” Not again. She had another accident! I mean, the girl basically potty trained herself so I shouldn’t complain but I don’t understand why she’s suddenly having so many accidents. Anyhow, there was no saving this one. There was sand at this park and pee and sand don’t mix…they stick. I had to run home, wash her off and change her clothes.
11:45~Finally ready to run out the door to get Aidan and the unpredictable Florida weather decided to make my day a little more exciting. It starts to POUR! Have you seen a Florida downpour? It made for some extra fun. Luckily it stopped before we got to Aidan’s school.
Good times. Just another day at the office ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed