September 28, 2011

Big Events, No Camera

Today, I left the house in a hurry. I was in such a hurry that I walked ran out the door without my camera. I hate that. I like to have it in my bag because you never know when something epic is going to happen. Today was one of those days:( It was a very important day because Aidan was going to go on his very 1st FIELD TRIP!!! To Aidan, the destination wasn’t as exciting as the mode of transportation. His year long dream of riding on a school bus finally came true! That was the 1st thing he told me when I picked him up from school. They went to Young At Art and I got a pretty good report back from his teacher. Fhew!

image

(So focused doing his homework which he LOVES to do!)

I’m sad that I didn’t get a picture of him in his fieldtrip shirt or on the school bus. I had to drop him off and then rush to our next destination which was Dr. Singer’s office. Big event #2: Arabella’s last ENT visit!!! It was totally bitter sweet but a heck of a lot more sweet than bitter! Just a smidge bitter because it was the last time I would get to say thank you to the amazing doctor that did Aidan’s final surgeries and all of Arabella’s. I feel so blessed to have had one of THE BEST doctors in South Florida for my kids.

Anyway, those were 2 pretty big events that I’m bummed I didn’t have a camera for. Oh well.

I do have this cool picture to share:

DSC_5427

We went to Chick-Fil-A last night and there was an amazingly talented lady drawing caricatures! We only had time to get Maya done but we will definitely be back in a couple of weeks to get the other two:D

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed