September 25, 2011

A Proud Moment

Friday night it was our turn to babysit. We trade off babysitting with 2 other families so that we get two dates with free babysitting and then we babysit once. I love our little arrangement since all of our kids are good friends. Anyway, this past friday night I had a very proud moment. Aidan & Hayden were playing at the train table. Aidan had 1 train and Hayden had the rest (like 6 trains). Kirk came up and said he wanted a train. Aidan said, “Ok, let’s go find you one!” and he proceeded to dig through one of the toy bins where we usually keep the cars & trains. He couldn’t find one so he said, “Let’s go ask Hayden if he’ll share with you. Hayden, can you give Kirk a train?” Hayden got a little upset so I stepped in before it turned into a big fight.

I had been on the other side of the house watching and listening to how Aidan was handling the situation and it made me SO PROUD! He really does try to be a good boy. He has such a good heart and is so thoughtful. I am one proud momma!

image

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Love moments like that!!!

Amy said...

How do I teach that to Kirk?

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed