September 15, 2011

Poor Baby Girl:(

I feel so bad for Arabella. She really has had a rough couple of days. I can tell that she is in a lot of pain because she has been so cranky and fussy. I finally decided to take the tape off of her incision yesterday after her nap and it made me so sad:( The incision is about 2 inches long.

image

image

(You can kind of see the bruising that has faded in the picture above)

Today is the best she has been. I know she must be feeling better but she still has her moments. Can’t blame her. I think I would be pretty grouchy if my neck looked like this.

image

It looks like it is going to heal pretty well. Not quite as perfectly smooth as I had hoped but it’s a lot better than it was.

Random but cute pic of my girls sharing a cup of water.

image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed