September 24, 2011

3 Year Old Maya

image

Maya is now 3. How does that make me feel? A little sad, a lot nervous. So far I think that age 3 is the hardest. I shouldn’t complain though because Maya has been such an angel since she was a baby. Definitely my easiest, most laid back kid. I can already see that turning 3 has changed her. I’m up for the challenge so bring it on Maya!!! ;)

As a 3 year old Maya is:

* Becoming extremely assertive. No more getting pushed around by anybody.

*She still LOVES to read books.

*She is really good at puzzles on the Ipad.

*Loves to jump from anything and everything. The higher the better!

*Extremely sensitive to other peoples feelings. If she thinks I’m hurt or sad she immediately asks me if I’m ok. She cries if I cry and is quick to say she is sorry if she thinks she hurt me.

*Loves being a big sister. Lately she’s been wanting to hold Arabella who is almost as big as she is.

*Super active! She loves to run, play & especially climb & jump.

*Makes friends easily.

*Independent. She wants to do everything herself.

* Still very good at entertaining herself which is nice.

*Has not taken a nap in 2 weeks.

*Asks every day to watch Baby Einstein.

*Loves dropping off and picking up Aidan from school.

image

*Favorite foods: Oatmeal, veggies, yogurt.

*Best Friends: Kirk, Hayden & Hadley, Ella, Lili, Arabella & Aidan

*Favorite toys: Rocks, Cleo (purple dog from “Clifford”), Ipad, Goofy doll from Nana Jackie & Jessie doll from daddy, lip gloss from aunt Julie, Microphone from grandma Baker. She has lots of favorites as of today:D

Maya is so athletic, fearless, strong-willed, thoughtful, giving & LOVING. She has so many wonderful qualities that I adore. She’s so full of sweetness that I can’t help but love my little girl!

image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed