October 19, 2011

Aidan’s 1st Primary Program!

This past Sunday was Aidan’s very 1st Primary Program! I have been dreaming of this day since Aidan was a baby. I just couldn’t wait until we would have one of our very own up on the stand singing songs about Heavenly Father, Jesus, Daddy, Mommy & the scriptures. It was absolutely EVERYTHING I had always imagined it would be. I’m pretty sure I was smiling from ear to ear the entire program.

I’m so grateful for iphones! Personally I don’t want one but I’m so glad Rich had his and captured Aidan saying his part on video! I’ve only watched it a million times:)

Aidan’s Primary Program

I LOVE IT!!!! He was supposed to be completing the sentence, “I can follow God’s plan by…” His response was supposed to be, “By going to church on Sunday.” But he pretty much just said, “By going to Sunday!” I love how he looks at us for approval and then JUMPS down! I love primary and the things he learns there. It’s such a blessing to our home and family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed