October 31, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

I am waaaay back blogged:( I hate it when that happens. A couple weeks ago we went to the pumpkin patch and I was so excited to get home and blog about it then my computer deleted all of my pics!!!! Thankfully I have an amazing husband that was able to recover them after a few days and here I am a good 2 weeks later, ready to catch up. So here was our amazing day at the pumpkin patch.

Of course, the only pic I would get out of this pose is Aidan with his glazed over eyes and fake smile. Maya squinting to see through her way too long bangs (which I cut right after the pumpkin patch). And Arabella looking completely disguisted:) At least we tried, right?

FILE607

Picking out pumpkins:

FILE611FILE612

FILE624FILE621

FILE653FILE654

FILE635

I’ll finish with this picture which I LOVE!

FILE684

HAPPY FALL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed