October 19, 2011

A Pony Ride

This past Saturday was yet another reminder of how quickly my kids are growing up. I had to take Aidan to his 1st Saturday Primary Program practice. I just dropped him off at the church at 9:30am and then picked him up after their practice and pizza party at 12:30. Weird.
Rich and I decided we would take the girls out for a fun time since Aidan was livin’ it up with his primary friends. We took them to Tree Tops Park for a pony ride!
DSC_5657
DSC_5660DSC_5664
Arabella was cracking me up! I kept asking her to look at me so I could take a picture and this is what she would do instead:
DSC_5662
She is SO DEFIANT!
DSC_5669DSC_5674
Maya loved the pony ride so much that it was a struggle to convince her to get off.
Meanwhile, Arabella was preparing for her ride.
DSC_5675
Off she went!
DSC_5696DSC_5690DSC_5702
She loved it so much, too. Riding a pony was Aidan’s birthday wish so we will definitely be back to make his wish come true:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed