October 13, 2011

They Are Out To Get Her!

Poor Maya. Poor, poor Maya. The girl just can’t catch a break when it comes to ants! Remember THIS post about Maya sticking her hand in an ant hill? As it turns out, that was just the beginning of it! Just the other day we went out to eat as a family and happened to park our van right next to 10 billion ants, which only got on Maya of course. She freaked out as they bit her and I swatted them off. If that wasn’t enough ant incidents, she had another one today! After my Turbo Kick class at the gym we went out to the van where I had parked next to a palm tree. I was digging through my bag, trying to find  my keys and Maya was pulling bark off of the palm tree. All of a sudden she starts stomping and screaming! Funny thing is I didn’t even have to look or think twice, I just grabbed her and started swatting at her feet. There were, in fact, several ants stinging my baby girls little feet:( Darn things! Hopefully, this will be the last of these encounters.

The other night we went to Chick-Fil-A to get Aidan & Arabella’s caricatures done, and we did! Because I’m too lazy to scan them I just took a picture of them. Here they are now all 3 together!

DSC_5637Maya CaricatureDSC_5638

I know the colors and quality is horrible but I was just too darn lazy to scan them so instead I took a picture. I love them!!

In other news, Aidan received his 1st Ups package. By received I don’t mean that it was for him. I mean he actually answered the door and took the package!!!! I was in my bedroom putting the girls down for their naps and didn’t hear the  knock at the door. No problem, Aidan heard it! He opened up the door and took the package. Luckily, we know our Ups guy. I think it’s time for a lock that Aidan can’t reach:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed