October 9, 2011

Temple Trip!

I almost can’t believe it but it’s true! Rich and I finally got to go to the TEMPLE!!! The last time we had gone was when we were sealed, like 3 1/2 years ago! It had been waaaay too long and we were in desperate need. How did we get so lucky to make Saturday our temple day? Well, some amazing friends volunteered, that’s right, they volunteered to watch our kids. Rich teaches the Temple Prep class and Grace and her fiance, Jared are in our class. They actually came up to us and asked us if we would like to go to the temple. Ummmm, yes please! So, they came over to our house at 5am and spent the day with the kiddos. Talk about nice!

We drove the 3 hours to the Orlando Temple. It was such a beautiful and enriching experience. I had missed the feeling of being in the temple so much and was soaking in the peace and beauty of it.

image

Didn’t this picture I took turn out awesome?!?! Totally kidding. I got this one online. Sadly, it was an extremely rainy day so I didn’t get any pics:(

I LOVE the temple!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed