October 5, 2011

My Baby Wants A Baby

Maya has decided that she is ready to be a mommy. Out of the blue she is all about babies. This actually really surprises me because she’s never been one to play with baby dolls or anything of the sort. Today we went to storytime at a friends house and my friend Heidi was there. Heidi is the mommy of 1 month old baby Addy. When Maya saw Addy she said to Heidi, “I want one!”. Then, she asked if she could hold her. Heidi let her and she sat there for a good 20 minutes being extremely protective of her baby.

image

The past couple of days she has asked me if she can hold Arabella after her nap.

image

They are pretty much the same size, haha!

image

Good thing I have a good 20 years before my baby has a baby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed