October 4, 2011

Potty Training? Maybe…

image

She probably won’t be too happy that I took a pic of her sitting on froggy toilet when she gets older but I just couldn’t resist. The past few days Arabella has been coming to me right before she goes poopy and she tells me that she needs to go. I know she’s not even 2 but hey, if she wants to potty train herself, I’m game!

image

She hasn’t actually gone yet. Today, she mostly just waved at me and said “hi” just to make sure I was looking at her.

imageimage

Saying “CHEESE!”

I’m finding that she is more excited about the idea of sitting on the froggy toilet than actually doing it, so she gets up every 2 second. I like finding ways to solve these sorts of problems.

image

Just another reason our family loves the ipad:D We’ll see how long she is interested in potty training. I’m not really making an effort but maybe she’ll do what Maya did and train herself. Keep your fingers crossed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed