June 11, 2011

Beach Day!

Since we’ve lived in Florida we’ve only been to the beach a hand-full of times. Sad, I know:( It just wasn’t something I’ve been interested in doing since Arabella had the trach and I’d have to stress about the sand. We’ll guess what, trach is gone so to the beach we went!

Please be warned, half a million pictures to follow:

Lunch on the beach.

DSC_3245

You might ask, “What did Arabella think about the beach?” Allow me to show you:)

DSC_3234DSC_3236

DSC_3237DSC_3238

Slowly but surely she started to warm up to the sand a bit, after she realized that we brought along some toys.

DSC_3240

Before long she was all about the sand & water.

 

DSC_3296

DSC_3298

After Rich took her out in the ocean, I spent the rest of the time trying to keep her from drowning herself. She LOVED it!

Maya also loved the water…a little too much. This girl is fearless which makes me a very tense and nervous momma. She was all about standing in the water and then running from the waves.

DSC_3273

DSC_3258DSC_3260

DSC_3261 DSC_3262

DSC_3270

Aidan was such a crack up! I think he laughed more than any of us. He would run to the water and throw his bucket in the shallow end and when a wave came up and filled it he would grab it and run, laughing like crazy, trying to beat the next wave. This is gonna make me look so mean but I thought this was so hilarious! He would freak out when a wave would get too close and this time he fumbled a bit:)

DSC_3278

DSC_3279

DSC_3280

DSC_3281

He was crawling so fast because he knew a wave was coming! hahaha!

So very happy with his bucket full of water.

DSC_3283

Then he would fill up Arabella’s bucket of sand, which made her happy.

DSC_3286DSC_3288

It was a lot of work but it was SO MUCH FUN!

DSC_3307

One of my favorite moments: Watching the kids sitting on daddy’s lap, waiting for waves to wash up on them. They would all crack up every time. It was priceless.

DSC_3306 

We will be back again…soon!

2 comments:

America said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you guys had a good time. I love your photos by the way. :)

cHelsEy N mOrgAN said...

oh my gosh! those first pics of arabella made me laugh really hard!! i'm glad she warmed up to it though :D what a fun family day at the beach! ps i love maya's swimsuit!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed