June 11, 2011

Random Happenings

DSC_3311      DSC_3313
Did you know that you can give your kids a cup and a pile of rocks and they’ll be entertained for a really long time?
DSC_3314
It’s true. Try it!
We initially went out to release a baby lizard that had been starved. I saw it in one of the kids toy bins a few days ago and just ignored it because that’s what you do when you live in Florida. They are harmless and don’t bother me as long as they are little. Anyway, I saw it again in the same bin days later. It was so skinny so I put it in a cup and released it into the wild in front of my house.
DSC_3312
Can you see it? It’s to the left of the raisin I also put out there for it to attract ants for it to eat. Clever, I know ;) Poor little guy.
In other news, we got another table for the kids from Ikea. Their table only seats 2 and Arabella was feeling left out. They were so excited. They just HAD to eat breakfast there.
DSC_3328
I couldn’t handle how cute it was that Maya’s feet didn’t reach the ground.
DSC_3331
Can she stay little forever? Please!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed