June 3, 2011

Naptime

It is naptime. I love naptime. It is the first time of the day that I have a moment to *insert deep breath* relax:) Today I’m not feeling so relaxed though. I’m feeling panic! Why? Because Arabella is in her bed screaming. Does this mean that I don’t get a break today? I soooo need my naptime break!
DSC_2894
Oh, how I long for a 3 bedroom house! We’ve had to get a bit creative with naptime in our little 2 bedroom condo. Aidan gets his room, Maya get’s our walk-in closet, which I’ve partially turned into a nursery of sorts and Arabella gets her bed in my bedroom. Only problem is that when Arabella decides to boycott naptime, she screams and wakes up Maya. Must haves for our next place: 3 bedrooms, fenced in yard, craft room/office. Is that too much to ask? Well I’m asking for it anyway.
It just got quiet………nope, just kidding:(
So, I came across some pics that Rich took on Mother’s Day. I really wanted to get some good shots of me and my monkeys, but as usual it didn’t go quite as planned.
We went from trying really hard to get the kids to look happy…
image
to monkey tickling cuz it just wasn’t working out…
image
to just giving up.
image
Think I’m giving up this naptime fight with Arabella.
Ok Arabella, you win. No naptime break for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed