June 18, 2011

Dear Tiffany,

A woman named Tiffany left a comment on the previous post. She happened upon my blog by googling “g-tube removal” and my blog post about Aidan’s g-tube removal popped up. I’ve actually noticed that a lot of people are led to my blog via that post. I’m grateful to know that it has been helpful to somebody. I don’t know how to contact Tiffany so here’s a post for her, in hopes that she’ll swing by once again and see it:)

Dear Tiffany,

First of all, thank you so much for your kind comment. Like you I feel “not so alone” when I meet people that are going through or have gone through the struggle of g-tubes and trachs. Until you go through it, you just can’t understand the stress and worry that comes with the territory, right? Just want you to know, I understand! There is a light at the end of the tunnel, even if you can’t see it. My heart goes out to you.fff I can’t imagine having 2 with a g-tube at the same time + the trach. Talk about H A R D!!! You are superwoman! I would love to give you more info on the trach removal process but I don’t know how to contact you:( This blog post is for you and I sure hope you wander onto my blog again and read this. E-mail me at jessbaker321@gmail.com so that I can get in contact with you.

Here are a few links to blog posts I made about Aidan’s trach removal process and also a couple to Arabella’s trach removal. Aidan's 2nd pH probe, Aidan's trach removal, Arabella's pH probe, and last but not least (I hope this doesn’t happen to you) Arabella's trach removal...yikes!

Tiffany, I wish you the very best. I know it’s hard but keep it up and yes, you are definitely right, it is all worth it to wake up to their sweet little faces every day. What little miracles and blessings we have!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed