June 20, 2011

Mini Me

Last week my friend, Chelsey came over to finish up her crochet headband that I was teaching her how to make (which by the way are super cute). I walked away from my ball of yarn and crochet hook for 1 second and look what I found! 

DSC_3381

My little mini me trying to crochet:) The cutest part was when I tried to take it away from her because she was destroying my ball of yarn, she freaked out! She was really lovin’ it! So, I got her some yarn that I didn’t care about and she was in heaven.

DSC_3384

Don’t you love that she is wearing her ear warmers? She wouldn’t wear them in December but come summer time and she’s all about it…stinker;)

Here is a picture of the headband:

DSC_2719

The flower is on a clip, so it comes off. I just love how cute it looks on my girls! It’s been my most recent addiction. Pretty sure I’ve made at least 10 of them!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Pretty sure I'm in love with the flower and head band! Sometime you are going to have to teach...who knows when but next time we are together! So cute!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed