June 7, 2011

I have an 18 month old

Today, I officially have an 18 month old.
image
She is cute, fun & feisty.
She loves fresh fruit, rice & chicken, oatmeal, gummy vitamins and milk.
I have an 18 month old that is sweet and affectionate. She gives kisses and hugs and bright, beautiful smiles.
She is an excellent walker and an even better dancer.
I have an 18 month old that loves, loves, loves her big brother and sister.
She loves to pester and annoy them by hitting them and taking their crayons.
She loves it when they give her attention.
I have an 18 month old that just graduated to the closet. She no longer has to sleep right next to my bed and gets my walk in closet all to herself:)
She has such a strong personality and knows what she wants and makes her demands very clear. So much spunk for such a tiny little thing!
I have an 18 month old that is a total momma’s girl. She loves her daddy but mommy is her world.
Does that make me the luckiest mom in the world? I think so.

2 comments:

Carbonneau said...

adorable! what a cute picture! you are a super lucky mom :)

America said...

She is so cute!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed