November 10, 2008

3 MORE DAYS!!

We have been looking forward to the day when Aidan can sleep in his own room. I have to have him near by when we sleep so that I can hear him breathing. Sometimes in the middle of the night he needs to be suctioned and I've always had a fear of him needing me and not hearing him. I've developed quite a sharp ear, you can ask Rich. If his breathing gets labored or mucousy I can hear it in another room but I still have always had that fear. It's been a really long time since I've had a completely relaxing nights sleep. Nights have gotten even rougher since Maya joined us. They are both in our room and I'll tell you what, if it's not one it's the other. One will be asleep and the other will cry and wake them up. We are definitely looking forward to Aidan sleeping in his room.
3 MORE DAYS!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed