November 21, 2008

Maya's Paci

I'm convinced that I have the cutest kids in the world. Maya is such a happy baby and Aidan seems to love her more and more each day. I can't believe that even though he is so young he is very aware of her and wants to make her happy. Yesterday I was eating breakfast and looked over to find Aidan trying to give Maya her pacifier! Of course I had to get a picture and I am so glad I did. Then later that day he was putting his face right up to her face and laughing each time she would turn her head. He was playing with her! I just can't wait until she gets a little older and they can play together. I am so happy that they are so close in age. As you can see in the picture he has a suction catheter in his hand. He is obsessed with them and always seems to find them when I'm not looking. Anyway, a couple days ago I caught him holding the catheter up to Maya's chest. He was obviously trying to suction her. Made me smile at his innocence in thinking that everybody has a trach. Children are so special and I'm grateful for my two little angels.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

How cute Jess!! And I love that he was trying to suction her...that's just darling!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed