November 4, 2008

Maya @ 5 weeks

Too fast. My baby girl is growing too fast :(


Her hair has gotten longer and it doesn't seem to be getting lighter. You will notice it is sticking straight up. Did we style it that way, you might ask. The answer is no. In fact we put a hat on her after her bath so that it won't stick up. Obviously not doing much for it. According to my mom I am to blame for this. I think it's cute.

Just a little smirk :)

I just don't know if it's possible for her to get any cuter!

6 comments:

M. said...

She is adorable, seriously, adorable. Can I adopt a child that looks like that please?!

Jess said...

Thanks!! You know I just might be willing to donate to your cause. hehe

Brown's said...

I am so glad to see that Maya is starting to look like her aunt Senia!!! What a little sweetie I have for a niece!

Marianne said...

Love seeing my grandchildren...they are darling. I think they could be twins if they were the same age. Can't wait to see them and give some hugs and kisses!

RuSty and LaLa said...

She is so stinkin cute!

Julianne said...

She is absolutely precious! I just love all that hair!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed