November 22, 2008

Luckiest Girl In The World!

I had lots of laundry to do tonight so I had lots of time to think. I was thinking about Rich as I often do. I was thinking about what an amazing person he is and how lucky I am to have him as my best friend. Whoever said you can't have your cake and eat it too was lying. I thought everybody should know just how incredible Rich really is.
He is sooo much fun! He will always humor me when I want him to do silly things with me. Never to proud or macho. All of my friends out here were jealous because Rich read Twilight with me. One of them said she wanted to clone him. I love that he loves me enough to want to share my interests.
He is always willing to help anybody. He has such a good heart. I can't tell you how many movie nights we've stopped right in the middle of a movie so that he could help somebody in his family with a computer problem, research something or even just look something up. He helps people without asking or expecting anything in return. I love that about him.
For almost an entire year Rich would get home from work and make dinner while I took care of Aidan. He never once complained. He has always been great about lightening my load when I feel overwhelmed. A lot of the time he will clean the kitchen before he goes to bed so that I'm not stressed about messes in the morning. He still opens the car door for me. He calls me during his breaks at school just to see how I'm doing. He always tells me that he loves me and makes me feel beautiful. He still gets a thrill out of randomly surprising me. I love him. He's my best friend.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

CherryTerry said...

Jess, I'm so glad to hear how wonderful life is going for you! Your babies are so beautiful and your family looks so happy :D I'm glad you're loving Florida, too. I didn't know Aidan needed a trachea thingy. What for?

Amy said...

HOw cute! It sounds like your little family has been so busy! I am so glad Aidan is doing great and Maya is just adorable! Can't wait to see all of you soon!

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed