November 21, 2008

What the big kids have been up to...

This week Rich has been working every night from 6:30pm-12:30am. That's right, working. We are super excited that Rich got a job working for Delta. This means that we get FREE FLIGHTS! This week was training so he had to go in every night but starting next week he will only have to work 5 hours a week on Tuesdays. I'm excited that I will be able to fly right into Springfield to go visit my family in Branson whenever I want. We are both REALLY excited to be able to travel the world for the next 4 years! Rich doesn't have school during the summer so we have already been talking about all of the places we want to visit. Florida has truly been a dream. Everything has worked out so perfectly for us in every way. It's one of the best decisions we've made. We love it out here.

And then there's TWILIGHT! We've both been reading it and loving it. We are looking forward to Aidan getting the trach out so that we can get a sitter and go on a date to watch the movie. Awesome book.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I LOVED working for Delta! And take advantage of those flights!!! One time I flew to LA for the afternoon, just for fun...

Anonymous said...

When are you coming to stay with us??

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed