November 22, 2008

Happy 2 months Maya!

Maya is 2 months old today and just as adorable as ever! She is super smiley and almost always happy. She is such a good natured baby and we enjoy every single day with her.

Well here comes the ugly truth. Having 2 babies is hard! Especially when the oldest is 15 months old! I try not to complain too much because I truly am blessed with incredible kids but boy do they keep me running! Tonight I was running around like crazy trying to get the kids fed and ready for bed. In my haste I left the bag of cheese out on the table. Aidan loves cheese. So while I was getting Maya dressed he reached up on the table and grabbed the cheese. I saw him before he made too big of a mess but decided it was just too cute to interupt so I grabbed the camera instead :)

Just thought I'd throw this one in. G-tube is gone! Now he has 2 belly buttons!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed